Instagram is one most easily used internet mobile apps. In the same vein, you will only find it very easy if you are conversant with all its features above all social chatting platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, 2 go, etc. Instagram is the most personal preference because it is more easy compared to others.
However, get the easy way to delete sent messages on Instagram permanently, with the help of this post. So now tell me, have you ever sent a message on Instagram unknowingly and looked for a means to delete it? That can only be solved once you read this post, and have your problems sorted out.
Moreover, Instagram has all the takes to keep your day going, furthermore, let’s see how to delete sent messages on Instagram permanently.
How to Delete Sent Messages on Instagram Permanently
If would you like to learn how to delete sent messages on Instagram permanently, then you need to follow the procedure listed below to get that done.
- Open a web browser and sign on to your Instagram account.
- Enter the message box which you intend to delete.
- Click hard on the message until a menu shows up.
- After which you choose either to unsend the message or copy the message.
- Click on unsend message.
- After that, you will be notified that your recipient may have seen the message you sent.
- Click on OK and allow it.
What Happens When You Remove Delivered Messages on Instagram
The following are things you should expect once a message is been sent to you on Instagram and you deleted it.
- When a chat is going on and a message is been sent to you on Instagram and you deleted it instantly the person you are chatting with will know that you removed the message.
- And then once you delete the message you can’t retrieve it back.
How to Delete a Message on Instagram without the Receiver Knowing
Knowing how to delete sent messages on Instagram, what happens when you remove delivered messages on Instagram? And now we will be looking at how to delete messages on Instagram without the recipient’s knowledge about it. You will like that. Won’t you? Once you know this, you have prevented your messages from getting to your recipient, how is it done?
When a message is been sent by you and you don’t want your receiver to know that you deleted the message, what you now need to do at these points is to remove it before the person comes online.
Let’s take for example, you sent a message to someone when the person is not active, however, you can quickly delete it because once the message comes across it will be difficult by then to delete