Are you in search of a credit card that has all it takes to rate you with a good credit score? Then, you should be the one that this card is been designed for. Do Brandsmart credit card login to enjoy the outstanding benefits offered to all its users?
However, it has a financial promotional option that is been offered by Synchrony Bank and provided by GE Capital Retail Bank. Let’s see more about what Brandsmart credit card is all about.
What is Brandsmart Credit Card?
The Brandsmart credit card is a product of Brandsmart store that assists in building up the financial capacity of its users, you can possibly obtain your purchase from Brandsmart store with discount.
Moreover, create an account with Brandsmart for easy mobile login, clients are required to make their bill payment with a credit card so if you don’t have a credit card quickly apply for one. Brandsmart USA store provides a 1% discount to all their clients for every purchase made in the store.
Also note that all customers can save annual fees and interest whereas, obtaining more from every purchase they make, we will be proceeding further on the feature of Brandsmart.
A cardholder that was unable to pay the promotional purchase fee in full within 24 months will be charged interest to his account from the purchase date, the smallest amount that is paid monthly.
- Has no interest financing.
- Preferred customer specials
- No cash advance fees
- No cash advance APR
- It has no introductory APR
- Issued by Synchrony Bank
- Has a purchase APR 29.99%
- Get 1% on purchases made at Brandsmart stores
- An annual fee is no charge on this card
- Issued by Synchrony Bank.
Can you apply for a Brandsmart credit card online?
The application for a Brandsmart credit card was formally done online through their stores or official website but as it stands now it is no more done like that but rather visits any of the recognized Brandsmart stores and seek assistance to apply.
- Ensure you are of age at least 18.
- Your residence must be in the United State.
- Ensure you have an updated US Social Security Number (SSN).
BRANDSMART CREDIT CARD APPLICATION ONLINE
Step 1: to apply for a Brandsmart credit card, go through the requirements needed through their official website, after which you tap on Apply Today written on your screen.
Again, Step 2: Read up the conditions on the credit card application page and sign in the amount for a start from the option mentioned.
Step 3: Sign in your login details.
Step 4: Also read up the card security debt cancellation program agreement once you are through navigate down to tap on continue to sum up the work.
Activating Your Card
- Has your card been activated? if yes, simply contact the customer service for re-activation of your card, but if your card is still new, quickly register the card online by a slit tap on the Register link under the login page.
- Once you are through with that, sign in your login details then click on next to verify your registration.
Check Your Application Status.
To check your application status simply contact customer service and ask for your credit card status by dialing the number below.
Cancel Your Credit Card
When you want to delete the credit card also contact the customer service on 1954- 797-4006.
BRANDSMART CARD LOGIN
The following are the procedure to take to have your account signed in;
- Launch your internet web browser and log on to http://www.mysynchrony.com/.
- After which you sign in your login details.
- Then Tap on Go.
LOST USERNAME / RECOVER YOUR USERNAME
- Use the login option to recover your username by clicking on forgot username.
- After that, sign in your account number, username, Social security number, Date of birth.
RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD
- Use the login option to recover your password by clicking on forgot password.
- After that, sign in your username, SSN, and your date of birth then tap on continue.
Make Payment (pay Brandsmart credit card)
- Sign in to your credit card account to pay online.
- Then locate the payment option down the Brandsmart credit card payment page and click on the make payment option.